Having problems?

If you have any questions or concerns regarding our service, please direct your inquiries to customer service at +1­-866-­858­-9928. We’re here to help! If you still have an unresolved complaint after speaking with our customer service specialists regarding Pangea’s service, please direct your inquiry to the applicable regulatory entity. Their information is listed below.


Alabama Securities Commission 1-334-242-­2984 (Telephone) 1-800-222-­1253 (Toll Free) 1-334-242-­0240 (Fax) http://asc.alabama.gov/complaints.aspx


Arizona Department of Financial Institutions Consumer Affairs Division 2910 N. 44th Street, Suite 310 Phoenix, AZ 85018 E-mail: consumeraffairs@azdfi.gov 1-602-771-2800 (Telephone) 1-602-381-1225 (Fax) http://www.azdfi.gov/Consumers/Complaints/FAQComplaint.html


Arkansas Securities Department 1-501-324-9260 (Telephone) 1-800-981-4429 (Toll Free) http://www.securities.arkansas.gov/page/356/how-to-file-a-complaint


California Department of Business Oversight 1-866-275-2677 (Toll Free) https://docqnet.dbo.ca.gov/complaint/


Office of the State Bank Commissioner 1-302-739-4235 (Telephone) 1-302-577-6722 (Telephone) 1-302-739-2356 (Fax) https://banking.delaware.gov/consumer-complaints/


Florida Office of Financial Regulation 200 E. Gaines St. Tallahassee, FL 32399 1-800-848-3792 (Telephone) http://www.flofr.com


Idaho Department of Finance Securities Bureau 1-208-332-­8004 (Telephone) 1-208-332-­8099 (Fax) http://www.finance.idaho.gov/Complaint.asp


Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation 1-­888-­298-­8089 (Toll Free) 1-­866-­325-­4949 (TTY) http://www.idfpr.com/


Indiana Department of Financial Institutions 1-800-382-4880 (Toll Free) http://www.in.gov/dfi/files/Complaint%20Form%202016-10.pdf


State Bank Commissioner of Kansas 1-785-296-2266 (Telephone) http://www.osbckansas.org/consumers/complaints.html


Maine Department of Professional and Financial Regulation 1-207-624-8527 (Telephone) 1-800-332-8529 (Toll Free) 1-888-577-6690 (TTY) http://www.maine.gov/pfr/consumercredit/complaint.htm


Michigan Department of Insurance and Financial Services 1-517-284-8800 (Telephone) 1-877-999-6442 (Toll Free) 1-517-284-8837 (Fax) http://www.michigan.gov/difs/0,5269,7-303-12902_12907—,00.html


Mississippi Department of Banking and Consumer Finance 1-601-359-­1031 (Telephone) 1-800-844-­2499 (Toll Free) 1-601-359-­3557 (Fax) http://www.dbcf.state.ms.us/complaints.asp


Missouri Division of Finance 1-573-751-3242 (Telephone) http://finance.mo.gov/consumers/

New Hampshire

New Hampshire Banking Department 1-603-271-1090 (Fax) 1-603-271-3561 (Telephone) legal@banking.nh.gov https://www.nh.gov/banking/consumer-assistance/complaint.htm

New Jersey

New Jersey Department of Banking and Insurance Consumer Inquiry and Response Center (CIRC) NJDOBI PO Box 471 Trenton, NJ 08625-0471 1-800-446-7467 (Telephone) 1-609-454-8468 (Facsimile) https://www20.state.nj.us/DOBI_UIC/servlet/Servlet.idxServlet?div=%27BNK%27

New Mexico

New Mexico Regulation and Licensing Department Financial Institutions Division http://www.rld.state.nm.us/uploads/files/Complaint%20Form%20Electronic.pdf


Oregon Division of Finance and Corporate Securities 1-866-814-­9710 (Telephone) 1-503-378-­4140 (Telephone) http://www.oregondfcs.org/money_transmitters.html

Rhode Island

Rhode Island Department of Business Regulation 1-401-462-9503 (Telephone) http://www.dbr.state.ri.us/divisions/banking/complaint.php

South Dakota

South Dakota Consumer Protection – Office of Attorney General 1-605-773-4400 (Telephone) http://consumer.sd.gov/complaintform.aspx


Tennessee Department of Financial Institutions 1-615-741-2236 (Telephone) 1-800-778-4215 (Toll Free) http://www.tennessee.gov/tdfi/article/file-a-complaint


Pangea USA, LLC is licensed under the laws of the State of Texas and is subject to regulatory oversight by the Texas Department of Banking. Any consumer wishing to file a complaint against Pangea USA, LLC should first contact the company’s Customer Service at +1‑866‑858‑9928. If you still have an unresolved complaint regarding the company’s money transmission activities, please direct your complaint to the Texas Department of Banking.

Texas Department of Banking
Special Audits Division
2601 N. Lamar Blvd. Austin, Texas 78705-4294 1-877-276-5554 (Toll Free) http://www.dob.texas.gov/money-services


Utah Department of Financial Institutions https://dfi.utah.gov/resources/helpful-links/file-a-complaint/


Washington Department of Financial Institutions 1-360-902-8703 (Telephone) 1-877-746-4334 (TTY) http://www.dfi.wa.gov/consumers/money-services-complaint


Wisconsin Department of Financial Institutions 1-608-261-9555 (Telephone) https://www.wdfi.org/contact_us/ComplaintDefault.htm