Pay $4.95 when you pay for your transfer with your debit card. Please click here to see our current exchange rate to Mexico.
Cash pickup locations
Elektra, Bancoppel, Bancomer, Telecomm, Intermex, Bansefi, Chedraui, Famsa , Farmacias Guadalajara, Soriana.
Available to any bank account in Mexico with the CLABE number.
Available to any debit card in Mexico with the debit card number.
The money can be picked up in cash within minutes unless further processing is required. If sent via bank deposit, the funds will be deposited within minutes between 8:30 am and 5:30 pm CST.
- For Elektra in Chiapas, you can send a maximum of one transfer per day and three transfers per month, with a maximum of $7,500 MXN per transfer, day, and month.
- In Ciudad Nezahualcoyotl, Naucalpan, Chimalhuacan, and Ecatepec, you can send a maximum of two transactions per day, four transfers per month, and 40 transactions per year, with a maximum of $1,000 USD (or $17,000 MXN) per transaction or accumulated in a month.
- Bancoppel cash pickup locations in Mexico have the following restrictions: You can send a daily limit of $1,500 USD per receiver, eight transactions per month, and a monthly limit of $60,000 MXN.
- In the state of Sinaloa, there is a $14,000 MXN daily limit.
- There is a limit of $3,000 during a rolling 7 day period.