We’re looking for a Bilingual (English/Spanish) Intern to join our Marketing team. You’ll get an opportunity to learn about customer acquisition strategy and help us execute on offline and digital campaigns—while performing the crucial role of keeping our content accessible to all of our customers.
You’ll be a successful candidate if you’re fluent in Spanish, savvy in all things social media, have excellent time-management and communication skills, and are self-motivated and creative.
- Provide Spanish translations for social media posts, email, website copy, and other customer-facing content as needed
- Work closely with Content Strategist to plan and schedule social media posts
- Assist Creative team with video production, including creative brainstorming, video shoots, and YouTube channel management
- Assist with the management and implementation of CRM initiatives (push notifications, SMS, automation flows, etc)
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of the product and core audience
- Participate in weekly meetings and assist with reporting
- Achieve weekly goals to help generate buzz about Pangea!
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) mandatory
- Professional and courteous demeanor
- Strong writing skills in English and Spanish
- SEO knowledge and experience a plus
- Communication, Marketing, or Journalism majors preferred
- Fun, passionate, and super detail oriented!